Thursday, December 20, 2012

Cosplay and a Beat. :))

Just Shantal:


     I am alive again. :) They may say it's the end of the world but mine isn't over yet. I have to go cosplay on the 29th at Megamall. And now I have to finally cut my fringe to look like this:


     This one's the cut. (I do not own the picture.) Just a few slashes off this bunch of hair that I have and that's it. I just don't know if I have to color it to a lighter shade of brown or what.








     Here is the original character. Her name is Yuuki Kuran/Cross, a character from the anime Vampire Knight. She has this very long brown hair and awesome bangs. My hair isn't this long but I think what I have will be okay.



 


   This picture has the costume and almost the hair. I don't know if thin full bangs will work. I will soon print these pictures and show them to whoever will cut my hair .











Journalist:

     I have already cancelled our plan (my best friends and I) to go cosplaying on the 29th. But my professor in the subject Introduction to Journalism gave us our beats (the place/area assigned to a journalist to cover) and mine was in Megamall, where the cosplay will take place. And because it is so, I brought back the plan and now we're already preparing for it. That means, I should interview other cosplayers and make an article about it (or just a feature) for the midterms. That is, while I am cosplaying, myself . :))

No comments:

Post a Comment