Sunday, November 11, 2012

Art Fair ! :D

Just Shantal:



     Me and my older cousin, Ate Katrina, went to an art fair that she told me about. I thought that when you say "art fair", it would be mostly full of paintings and stuff, but I would probably enjoy that as well. But when we went inside, there was a lot of stalls with things like accessories, personalized items, and recycled ones. They were amazing and I was glad that she brought me there.

     This ring has the Manila City Hall on it. I bought it because it is near Intramuros, where my university is, so I am so familiar with this place. I am glad that there is 23060 that promotes Philippine landmarks and puts them where people would actually appreciate them, too. I bought this adjustable ring for only 200 pesos, and it was totally worth it. :)







     The bracelet around the ring has a teapot, a French coin, a camera, a butterfly, and an Eiffel Tower charm on it so I really could't resist on buying it this afternoon. I bought it for only 120 pesos. I love it and I really would want to wear it everyday, but I'm very afraid to lose it.








     This is the only calling card I have left. I got this from a booth that sells cute plush hats and neko (cat) ears. I saw one kid in a blue shirt that bought Finn the Human's hat and green bag. I was really amused with the stuff from adventure time!!! They also had a Jake the Dog plush hat, and a reversible Jake-and-Finn backpack worth 1,500 pesos. I would really want that one. 

     I also saw a pair of canvass shoes that has Finn on the other shoe, and Jake on the other. It was worth 600 pesos so I m thinking of saving money for it so after two months and we go there again, I could buy it already. There was a large plushie of Beemo, Finn, and Marceline that costs 600 pesos each. They also have necklaces of handmade Jake the Dog and Marshall Lee pendants which were adorable.

                  I am certainly looking forward to the next time that the fair will be there again. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment