Friday, November 9, 2012

I learned Ordertaker!! :)

Musician:

     I tried to make a cover of Parokya ni Edgar's Ordertaker, featuring Kamikazee. Every time I'd try to record, there will be that noise outside, either it's an ice cream vendor, motorcycles, cars, buses that beep loudly, trucks, or a howling or barking of dogs that really disturbs. I hated that, I really wish my room was soundproof like in recording studios. Anyways, I only started learning this song late afternoon yesterday. I was really surprised that I learned it easily, in like.. 15 minutes? Then I carried on. This song is Filipino, everyone reading this should know. It's actually a parody of Chop Suey and Toxicity, as they say. But this song and the way to play it is awesome. At least I did something productive two days before my semestral break ends, coz tomorrow will be my first day of the second semester. Oh man, a new start, new subjects, new professors, probably new friends who are irregulars, and new long schedules. Anyway, I miss my org so much. I really wanna see them again and jam with them with this song. That will be rockin'. :)

"Pa-order, Pa-order!"

No comments:

Post a Comment