Thursday, November 1, 2012

The second semester is coming!

Just Shantal:

     So yeah, the enrollment for the second semester of my first year in college is on the 5th and the first day's on the 10th. I don't even know how to enroll all by myself. I haven't tried yet, since this is my first year. They said it would be different than enrolling for the first time. Which means, the enrollment procedures that I will be encountering on the next semestral enrollments will be how my second semester enrollment will be. My mom wouldn't be with me on the 5th, and I don't know if I will be seeing a block mate of mine to talk to or ask assistance from. Maybe having friends in the college student council is really helpful. I befriended the auditor and the 1st year representative. They are really good people, though they are both guys. If I may not see someone else I know, I'd be lucky enough to find them not busy with anything so I could ask them.

     Reviewing my semestral break, it was not all productive. I just spent a lot of time and money going back and forth Quezon City and Bulacan alone. Good thing is, I haven't been in any accident YET. My boyfriend doesn't mind anyway. I just experienced washing a week load of clothes by myself, I went swimming with my best friend, and blogged. :) The PS2 was taken back by my cousin, but he did not ask permission from me to borrow my copy of Kingdom Hearts II, how dare he. As of now, I am looking forward to a photo shoot with my cousin themed "Wonderland". It also is a party so I think I'll enjoy, though I don't know anyone except for her in the party.

     It has almost been a week since I decided to deactivate my Facebook account to prevent myself from posting a lot of things and about how JM makes me feel lately. But just today, I activated it again but plan on deactivating it again very soon. I just wish my Sims Social isn't affected in doing so. But I guess I'll have to keep it this way because my cousin said she will communicate with me through Facebook of what I have to wear for the photo shoot, maybe. After that, I'll probably deactivate it already, but not for good.

     I also want to go shopping in Greenhills or in a thrift store to buy cute dresses or just pieces of clothing to match with anything. I have that gray Aeropostale hoodie in mind, and I want to buy it as soon as the second semester starts. Also, I want a beanie-type hat in Artwork. I just hope that everything I want to buy will be in my budgeted one-week allowance.

I have become a shoppaholic. Oh man, THAT IS NOT GOOD. >.<

No comments:

Post a Comment