Monday, October 15, 2012

Cirkulo Musikero, my family . c)))

Musician:

     In the first days of the first semester of my first year in college, I was busy signing up in organizations that caught my interest. I signed up in LPU LYCAJ (Lyceum of the Philippines University League of Young Communication Artists and Journalists) which is about making us students aware about the courses we chose and how to improve at it by means of conferences, talks from professionals, and seminars. I also saw a sign-up booth for this music organization so I did without being sure, I just didn't want to miss a chance to be involved and have fun in playing. Being a member required passing the audition, which I did and I am very proud to be in this org called 'Cirkulo Musikero'. They treat me as a member of their family and in CM, we are taught to use our chosen instrument and to play certain songs, or be comfortable in different genres. We bond, jam, and have fun when we have spare time. I am so happy to be one of them and to be with them for they are such nice people that you'd probably want to hang out with.

     This is the first event that I played in with them for our school. There were performers from the other campuses of LPU who danced and acted. Preparing for this event was so much fun, though this event made me so nervous, I was proud, too. CM, they are my family, definitely. :)) I just hope we'd stay like this forever, that even though our seniors graduate, we'd still be in touch and be as one. I'll sure stay with them until  I graduate, or maybe even then.

TIRA ! c)))

No comments:

Post a Comment