Thursday, October 18, 2012

Lots and lots of plans.

Just Shantal:

     This night when my dad came home (or just got up the house), he told me that the people that lived here before, which is my cousin and her mother. I suppose they will stay here for quite a while, that's why I can't show up at my alma mater (SMASN)  tomorrow to help in practicing the Marian Volunteers for the living rosary on the 25th. I really want to go home already, to JM's arms. :D



        



     I'm just kind of stuck here at the moment. I also need to wash clothes tomorrow. Mom said that dad told her that I could be paid for washing clothes. I am planning to buy the '50 shades of grey' book, I'm just intrigued with the line, "Laters, baby." .I really like how it sounds, but some people discourages me from reading it.

    Oh well, I'll still buy that, or if not, the 'Finale', the final book in the "Hush Hush" series of Becca Fitzpatrick. Or, I'll wait until I find a hardbound copy of 'Rapture', and 'Passion' (again, coz my copy's ruined by freaking termites) from the "Fallen" series of Lauren Kate. I want to be absorbed by a good novel again. :))

So much plans, so little time. :/

No comments:

Post a Comment