Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Crying because of a movie (kind of spoiler alert, though)

Just Shantal:


"A shoulder to sleep with."
                                --Emma Morley, One Day
                               (I really love this line of hers, it really made me laugh though I know this movie is tragic)

     I watched 'One Day' last night, featuring Anne Hathaway and Jim Sturgess. 

     I think I'm in love with the guy !!! Haha, I adore him, though. He rocked the young and the old image of his character. Just because Emma (Anne's character) died, it was so tragic, and I cried though I watched this for the third time already. I covered my eyes when I knew that she was going to be bumped by that bus while riding her bike. And her last voice mail to Dex (Jim's character) resounds in my head before I went to sleep. Maybe even now.. I loved their story, except for that tragic part. One Day reminds me of 'If Only' starring Jennifer Love Hewitt and this Paul Nicholls guy.

    The movie was about rewinding time that has been lost from them, or something like that. It's just that at first, the girl died but in the morning, when the guy woke up, he was surprised that the girl was alive and there in their place. The same things from yesterday happened in that day and the guy kinda slowly realized that he might have been given a second chance and he treated his girl extra special with him thinking that the girl is supposed to die by a certain time in the evening, just like what happened yesterday. (so now I'm a movie reviewer? :D) Anyway, he meets a cab driver that sort of tells him what to do and then when it was the evening, he was so scared that when the girl rides that certain cab, the side where she's in will be crashed by another car at an intersection, in that specific time. He then decides to go with her in the cab, him being on that side thinking that he would change what happened. It turns out that at that time, which was 11:00 pm, i think, and the same place, and the same car, the accident still happened, but he was the one who died. I'm supposing that he was given a chance to do everything he wanted for the girl and/or change the whole event and their misunderstanding in the restaurant the first evening. Sort of like preparing him on his last day. It was really sad, all it left me were memories that I'd like to cry with. But it's a very good movie, though.

     It's not really bad to cry because of a movie, it just gets into our emotion. And I'd really appreciate guys who are willing to watch chick/sweet flicks with me. :D It may be unusual, but IT'S NOT GAY, okay? Guys like that will make girls think that she has him to cry on and cuddle with while watching it. Watching those kinds of movies with the guy I love really makes me happy. It's like a girl wants the guy to know what to do if at some times their lives seem like the movie they watched. I just like it being like that, girls sure agree. :3

Guys should probably start watching chick flicks, too.
So they know what to do for the best, for them and their other halves. <3

No comments:

Post a Comment