Monday, October 15, 2012

Hello, Semestral Break !! :D

Just Shantal:

     I just came home about an hour and a half ago from school and my final exams are over. Oyeaaaaaa !!! It's the epic semestral break !! My first almost-one-month-semestral-break! While I was in high school, the break only lasts for a week. This time, after breaks, I'd need to enroll myself to the second sem. What to do ....

     I may be playing Kingdom Hearts II coz I borrowed my cousin's PlayStation2, sweeeeeet. :D and post to my beloved blog.

     I'd also want to go to my hometown, to spend some sweet time with my BOYFRIEND, yeah I have a boyfriend and I am happy about that. :) His name is Jose Mari Magayanes, JM for short. Oyea, this pic is really upside down coz I took this while he was lying on my lap. <3 By then I may start posting to my other blog about me and him when I get new pictures of us together, but I'd still be using this one. :))

     CM has plans on going to Maragondon, Cavite for a team building-slash-outing for its members. Unfortunately, I wasn't given permission to join them. It would be on the 19th until the 20th, yes, overnight at the beach, I think. I mean, it's like the bestest thing that would give me such good memories with them but mom doesn't want  me to come. That's freaking evil. I know that parents just want to protect us from danger but for freakin' sake I'm already in college. They'd just make me miss a very important event.

     Anyways, I could probably suggest that you make a scrapbook this sem break if you have it. Just make your time productive as much as possible. Me and my other cousin plan on designing white sneakers with doodles and acrylic paint this coming weeks. By the second semester, I'd have new kicks to show off, it'd be fun to do, too. :)

Have a great semestral break. ^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment