Saturday, October 20, 2012

E is for effort.

Just Shantal:

     I went home to Bulacan yesterday. My main reason was to see JM, of course, but I had to attend the Living Rosary practice of the students, including him, so I supposed that he'll be there. When I came to the school, I wasn't really expecting a warm welcome from him. Later on, Farrah, my best friend, told me that JM's not there and that maybe he'd come back to school around 3pm. I texted JM if he'd come back at all but he said he would if I was there. I finally told him I was there and he barely believed it so I called him. We talked and he said he went somewhere with his dad and that he's not coming back for practice. I texted him again saying that I miss him so much and that it's such a great loss that we wouldn't be able to be together. He asked me why I didn't tell him that I would be showing up, I told him that I wanted to SURPRISE him. He answered that every time I planned on surprising him, I was in the wrong timing. I DIDN'T KNOW. I also didn't want him to be assured that I will be going there coz I don't know if there might be some emergencies or just happenings that wouldn't allow me to go, and he would be hurt if that happens. I didn't want to disappoint him. I now think of not surprising him, ever. At least I tried. My older "brother" Jasper told me that he had a talk with my boyfriend, asking him if he had spare time to go to Manila and surprise me. JM said he couldn't because he's going to be busy because of his periodical exams. I know I must understand that, but to think that JM said "effort" is not in his vocabulary, it made me upset. I know I couldn't do anything more about it. I guess I'll just continue on giving efforts for him, as I have always done. I won't wait for him to give anything in return anymore.

Still, I know he loves me, right ?

No comments:

Post a Comment