Monday, October 22, 2012

What have I done ?

Just Shantal:

     I was so depressed because I didn't feel that he loves me that much anymore. I know he does, but I JUST KNOW. I believe him when he says he does and I say that I love him back, too. I was too upset that I posted a lot of things on Facebook, though not that controversial about how I feel about him, he reacts as if I did. The other posts are not about him, maybe he just thought they were, but no, they were not. He then tells my "brother" Jasper that I tell bad things about him in my posts and that he hates them (or in that case, me). What have I done worse than that against him? I know, I love him, that never changes, but I assume he does, too, in the same way. I appreciate the things he sacrifices for me. But I still expect that little effort from him to initiate.I feel that I am always the one who makes the first step forward, and he just follows. Meaning, if I don't start, he wouldn't. 

    I'm quite guilty, though. Guilty because I have been hurting him lately. Well, maybe. I just wish this situation doesn't affect me that much anymore, so I wouldn't post things like that, and he wouldn't be mad at me. When he gets mad at me for what I did for what he did (or didn't do), the situation becomes upside down, and I'm the one who becomes guilty. I think that I can deal with that. I know he loves me, -end of story-. I hope this problem would soon be over and we'd be as sweet as before. I didn't do anything to make him change the way he treats me now, right? I just don't know what to do now. I can't even talk to him about this because I'm afraid that I could make it worse. And of this gets worse, there'll be less chance to fix "us"

     I love him, I just don't know what to do next. Or, I know that I should talk to him about this, but how can I do this without getting under? I am kind of hoping that we could still be attached to each other as the way we were before. I started reading his messages that I saved, it all said "I love you too" or "love you too". There's always that "too". There are less than five of those messages that he told me he loved me first. I didn't tell him those three words for almost two weeks, waiting for him to tell that to me at least ONCE. But he didn't, and I couldn't hold those words inside me anymore, so I looked for a way to tell him that so he may at least notice what I was trying to say. I told him, "Mahal mo ba ko ?" ("Do you love me?"), he said yes and then there, I found my cue to tell him that I did too by saying "I love you too!". At least in that way, he sort of is the one who initiated. I thought it was a pretty smart idea. But still, he didn't get what I wanted from him. I also told him that I intended not to tell him those words, but I did because I was worried he'd think that I didn't love him anymore and that I was being cold to him.

     I just hope all of these problems be solved in a way that not one of us gets hurt. >.<

No comments:

Post a Comment